• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New FA

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guru117

Hi everyone, I'm new to these forums and wanted to say "Hi'" I know this probbably is not the right board but wh at your about to read shows why I've posted here.

I've always admired the thought of a woman gaining, I've always loved the thought of having a relation ship with a girl who enjoys her weight and wants to keep gaining. Heres where this poses a problem, I've dated 3 girls, I asked all 3 about gaining, I will tell you about all 3.

1. After a 2 hour movie her and I headed back to my apartment, on the way there I asked her about somethings and eventually (somehow) we ended up talking about things that turned us on, I asked first she responded and then she asked me, and guess what, I told her. At first she seemed to be shocked at my prefrences, I took her back to my apartment she got in her car drove away and I never saw her again.:doh:

2. I approached her after eating at an Itallian restraunt while we were waiting for the bill, we started a conversation and I told her what I would abosuloutley love to see her do, she was scared and we never really saw each other again.:doh:

3. Do I even need to explain? I believe you see where I'm going.

So I'm looking for a girl who has a cute face and is very very chubby or a girl who is thin and would want to gain. If any one has any tips on how I can get in that type of relationship please speak up. I'm looking for a dating site or a way to ask a girl.

Ty!

Sincerely,
Guru117

Latest posts

Back