• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

norsemanfa

I'm new here so thought I would say hello. I am an FA with a love of beautiful soft hanging bellies on SSBBW, and an interest in (completely voluntary) feeding.

I love seeing all SSBBWs rejoice in their beautiful size :eat2:

I live in UK and the FA scene here is still very underground - unless I've missed something! But even though very few admit to being FA at least those of us who are FA know just how great it is being an FA in love with an SSBBW - we're the lucky ones:)

Latest posts

Back