• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

newbie introduction and questions!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexy

is red again <3
hey all!

ok ive already posted in the introduction section, but im doin it here too!

my name is bex and i live in belfast with my gorgeous (and comically thin lol) bf.

i am 25 yrs old, and have never been a skinny girl, in fact from the age of 11 i have been positively curvy and loved it.

of course ive had and still get criticism about my looks but ive come to the point in my life where im past caring!! i know im attractive to some ppl and unattractive to others and im ok with that!

one thing i have always wondered is why average joe bloggs on the street has such a problem with MY weight? i mean just 2 days ago i was hollered at in the street and called a name, and it confuzzles me why MY weight is such a problem to a complete stranger? answers on a postcard please??

anyhoo im here to learn more, meet new ppl, and have fun!! im still learning so if i post something inappropriate or in the wrong place please dont be afraid to tell me!!

woooo this is a long post sorry all!

love bexy xoxo

Latest posts

Back