• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Newbie with acceptance Issues

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutiepie200

Hello everyone. I'm not really sure if I am posting on the correct board but I found this place from a friend and wanted to take a "leap" and introduce myself and explain why I'm here.

I recently bumped into an old friend from high school and one day we were talking and he mentioned modeling to me. I did not nor do I think now that I have the body for modeling. I used to be thin all through high school and then life happened. I am 5'2 and currently weigh 198 pounds. I wear a 36F bra and size 16 jeans. Nowhere near what I would think a model would wear or weigh. My friend has encouraged me to at least post on here my thoughts and feelings and maybe get some feedback or input. I've been in a relationship where I've been told I'm fat, I need to lose weight. And that's from someone who should encourage me and love me for me. If they feel I need to lose weight at least tell me in a positive manner. My friend has been telling me the exact opposite. That my curves are found attractive by many and more then I would even imagine. But after so many years of being told certain things I just look in the mirror with disgust of the person I've become. One of my biggest issues are my stretch marks from my first child 3 years ago.
I'm not fishing for compliments, but just trying to see and hear exactly what is out there. My friend has asked that I try and take a few test shots of things I wouldn't normally do and post them. I'm not sure how I feel about the whole thing though. So that's why I wanted to post and introduce myself, maybe meet some nice people and see what they have to say on the matter.

I hope everyone is having a great start to their week! ;)

Latest posts

Back