• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Nickis thoughts on feederism.....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim_FA

.. Someone, somewhere on this vast space(Nicki reads blogs) really ticked Nicki off when a generalized statement about feedee feeder relationships was posted. (Yaaah, no doubt...the movie "Feed" comes to mind)
Nicki responded to her "mysapce" with her opinion...
I thought...hey...this should be posted on the "Weight Board" as we have seen many views of this issue posted
.. as taken from Nickis myspace blog.(with permission of course):D

<START>
Whats the deal with .........

completely absent minded people??? Latley I have come across many generalized assumptions about feederism that have me completely dumbfounded. The messed up part is that they protest something they know absolutely nothing about....using derogitiry, isolated scenarios to back up their stupidity. I know that if I was to enter a debate about something, I may want all the facts before hand.

As a feedee, I take most of these highly unlikely assumptions as criticism and if anyone wants to know how I feel about it just pick up the 2nd edition of BODacious magazine and read the article I wrote..lol.

For one....I am tired of people assuming that I want to get sooooo fat that I become immobile....uuuummmm not gonna happen. In fact some feedees may only want to gain 20 pounds...but eating to get to their goal is a feedee none the less. Secondly, why is the partner of the feedee (feeder) always portrayed as a control freak who is force feeding their significant other??? Believe it or not...some women enjoy being curvy.....and some women think they will look even sexier with even more curves.....and in the event a feedee is willing to share their interest with someone else, shockingly their partners happen to agree!!

Instead of people thinking of it as an eating disorder, or a habitual addiction to food....think of it as bodybuilding for fat lovers :eek:)

Besides, life is about being happy, and you'll never catch me eating a cheeseburger with a frown on my face...lol
<END>

...So there it is, you have one feedee's opinion of feederism...

I Love my wife..., not only for her beauty inside and out..., but for her commitment to staying true to what she believes in...despite the overwhelming negativity that she faces on a day to day basis associated with her beliefs....
..Which in turn engages my beliefs..."Too many flakey lost souls in this world"
...but hey....that's another issue :D

Latest posts

Back