• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Not big enough?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idontspeakespn

Rabble-rousing since 1982
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I was lazy and didn't want to go through all the Dims boards so I just posted:

So, since being on this site, my opinions on what it means to be a BBW and how attraction works for FA's/FFA's have drastically changed. I honestly had no idea there was a concrete social sub-culture (for lack of a better word) where people not only preach size acceptance, but enjoy/prefer bigger people.

But now, due to a recent heartbreak, I'm wondering....was I big enough?

I'm not sure if this guy identified himself as an FA or I was just a girl he liked and I happened to be big...but having seen now been on this website I took a comprehensive look at myself. I am big, but not as big as people on this site seem to love. It just makes me wonder about myself, and about you all as well.

Does anyone have a limit on how small a person is before you stop being attracted to them?

For women, are buff, and sort-of big guys okay or do you really love very large men and wouldn't be attracted to anyone who was only slightly pudgy?

For men, are you a man who goes more for SSBBW's or do you have a point where you don't find people who are below a certain size attractive?

Latest posts

Back