• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Orchid still alive.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orchid

Orchid still alive.
Since this past summer I was thinking on and off about Dimensions forum I used to post here years ago stopped posting early 2013.
I still have the severe heart failure, have allover osteoartritis which means I can not do much of my hobbies, the garden I gave up. I had two bad falls 1 on patio tiles and from going upstairs I fall in reverse.
I visit my new since 2 years younger cardiologist my previous older cardiologist went with early retirement. I am on my second pacemaker I got surgery complications after the implant so was left with sharp nerve pains with certain movements nothing he can do about that.
I have aggravated osteoartritis from the falling down in hips feet wrists hands etc
I can do just little bits of my many hobbies. I am home now the last thing I gave up was going to a grocery shop. I have not been to the shops for clothes in years. I lead a very quiet life over the years got used to it.
My DD recently had her 16th birthday my aim was always to see her turn 18.
I miss being able to travel. My best friend lives in the USA. I did visit New York and Florida long long time ago in 1981 for vacation when I was young.

Latest posts

Back