• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Passport and weight

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chsn

Just a simple question I guess. I'm Canadian if that makes it different. Anyway, I'm applying for my first passport, because I'm only 18, and don't have one yet. But as I looked over the forms I realized that you have to put your weight. Now, it also has a box you check swearing that whatever you said is true. Is it okay to lie about weight on a passport ? My mom will definately be seeing it, and she can't keep anything to herself. I'd prefer if my weight wasn't spread around, but I guess lying about it is the only way to make it better right ?

Latest posts

Back