• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Project Cupid, Year 4

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jes

is oddly aroused
Ladies and Gents, I've been asked to reprise my role as the once and forever Cupid, and I am happy to do so.

Do you have a crush? Do you want to send a fellow Dimmer a Valentine (signed with your name OR anonymously)? Well, let me be your go-between. Anonymity is assured, and I destroy all snail-mail addresses once the project is over, so you have nothing to lose, and everything to gain. I don't even read the sentiments inside your cards--you lick 'em and stick 'em, so I just send them on. It's the perfect system for sharing your love this Valentine's Day.

So, how does this work?

1. Create a list of your Valentines, using EXACT DIMS NICKNAMES ONLY

2. EMAIL me that list using your EXACT DIMS NICKNAME (I can't match email accts to Dims names, gang) at [email protected]

do NOT PM me here, please.

3. Wait for me to get back to you by Wednesday, Jan. 28th, to tell you who would like to get a card and who wouldn't.

4. Send STAMPED and MARKED (with a dims name, with a post-it note that I can remove, etc.) blank cards to me at snail mail address I will send you.

5. Follow the timeline listed below.

If you're interested:

Last day to tender me your list of Valentines: Sunday, Jan. 25th

Last day to send me your Valentines: Saturday, Jan. 31st

Last day to indicate interest in receiving a card: Tuesday, Jan. 27th

If you fall outside of those parameters, you'll have to wait 'til next year, and any unstamped cards will not be sent on by me. If you are outside of the US or sending a card to someone outside of the US, please allow extra time.

Finally, for those of you directed to this message, someone would like to be your Valentine! Please:

1. respond to the PM message I sent you via EMAIL only at: [email protected]

do not PM me here, please

2. include with EXACT DIMS NICKNAME and your SNAIL MAIL ADDRESS

3. follow the timeline above

If you have questions, please email me. If you don't want a card, PLEASE reply saying so, or I will keep asking you.

(And a last thought: public 'thank you' messages can be lovely, but every now and then, someone might be trying to be anonymous--if not to you, then to everyone else. You might want to keep that in mind).

Latest posts

Back