• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Prologue to: Michael Gets Over His Fear.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

home

Hi folks, as I said: I volunteered at a Hospital. I met a lot of people there. I met people with Mental Health Issues. I talked to some of them. Now, I am making a sort of compilation story. Now, this is fiction of course. But some of it is based on real life. There are people with Mental Health Problems. I prefer saying that than: "Mentally Ill.". While I volunteered at a Hospital, on my breaks I would talk to them after getting over my fear. They had problems. Some of them were abused. Some of them had drinking problems. They weren't all good people. But there were some who had just lost a parent or loved one or friend and were just trying to get over it. The point is, no one is perfect. And having a label living in the kind of society we do makes it even harder. Now, on with the story.

18+: Canada. 21+: USA. Definitely Adult Content.

Michael when he was very young would get into fights. This was before he was seven years old. The kids in Kindergarten would pick on him. Poor Michael, his mother told him to not fight back. That affected and effected him for a long time to come. He would later be picked on and not being able to voice or let out his anger. He would just go into a state and explode on people who picked on him to the end in High School. No one in High School explained to him that you had to take people out to the school yard to settle things. And Michael didn't understand about telling. So, he would just bottle up his rage. And when it was too much, he would explode. It didn't make him very popular in High School.

Michael, when he was very young. He went into his parents bedroom while they were watching "The Devil and Daniel Webster.". He wanted to stay up and be with his parents. His mother told him when he wouldn't go to bed. That if he didn't go to bed, that the Devil was going to come and get him. Poor Michael once again. He got scared at night after that and couldn't sleep. His mother would sleep in the same bed with him until he was 12 years old and his father insisted he sleep alone. All because his mother had scarred him for a long time to come. After that, Michael started to hear the voice of The Devil in his head, asking him to sell his soul. Michael didn't talk about it. He eventually came to own that voice and understand it was because of his mother.

Michael had had his first girlfriend at seven years old. When they were found in the same room playing doctor. His parents took him on vacation. He was running around the pool He fell and bumped his head. He then forgot about his girlfriend. It was only later on that his memory would return. He was saddened by it and couldn't have a relationship for a long time to come.

While Michael was growing up, his dad worked a lot. He worked overtime to make more money. Michael's mom didn't like that. She would yell, scream, and throw dishes at the floor. Then she would go to her room and cry. The rest of the family left her alone. It was up to Michael to go to her room and help her feel better by talking to her. He played the referee of the family.

Maybe it was because Michael was mostly raised by women growing up. But he never was interested in sports. He played them, but didn't watch them on television. He didn't keep up with it. It might have been because his dad had taken him to sporting games. And Michael was just not used to the announcers on television. In High School later, that would cost him in popularity.

High School was hell for Michael. He started drinking and smoking young. He drank to get through High School, but managed to get his High School Diploma. Even with his mom picking on him to clean up. And the friends he did have. His mother would embarrass him by making them and him clean up, rather than just giving Michael an allowance.

When Michael was growing up, his dad called him Mike. His female part of the family got together and had a birthday for him without his dad. They gave him a card, "For Mike, who is now Michael.".

Parenting and Religious abuse can have a big part in problems later. Be careful of how you treat your kids everyone. And please, don't abuse them with Religion. Or they may just end up like Michael, now only just starting to get his life together.

Michael later started taking programs in Psychology and came to understand what his family had done to him. He knew he couldn't get away from them. He was now on Welfare. And he was trying to get on with his life. And he still had to do work for his mom. His parents had put him in a group home. He would later move out to a house to rent to own with people he knew and trusted. He was mostly happy. He knew his parents had been abused as children. And later on they would get better and have their own problems. Some of Michael's Religion did give him strength. But he had to watch out for a condition called Religiousity. Having too much Religion or too much belief in Religion.

Not the end, more later.

To be continued.

Latest posts

Back