• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Question?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sungam

Hi everybody...

Ermmmhh I really don't know how to go on about this... I'm just going to be honest, and say that I know absolutely nothing about your world - and that is what I find so darn fascinating about it!

Like I said I’m going to be honest - and I REALLY hope I don't offend anyone - if I do please blame it on my complete lack of insight in this subject...

I'm a film director from Denmark, and I’m in the beginning process of making a script revolving around a feeder/feedee...

I know that the vast majority of feeders/feedees are healthy and normal (if there is such a thing) people that live a completely fulfilling life. BUT - Now here comes the part where I might offend someone - I want this movie to revolve around a person who is not healthy, a person who’s deepest desire is to feed women in an unhealthy manner. Now, as I really don't know much about the concept "feeders" I humbly ask anyone in here for some insight...

- Have there ever been real stories about people doing this in an extreme way?

I have allot of questions - but I will wait with those, since I’m not sure if I’m offending anyone...

Thank you for your time...

Latest posts

Back