• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Relationship Advice

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patmcf

Hello everyone,

In the past two years I have become very close with a female friend of mine. She is beautiful, intelligent, funny and the lot. One might say that I am in love with her and I am certain the feeling is mutual. Dating her would be ideal except for one very important thing - I cannot get over the fact that she is skinny and I am almost exclusively interested in bigger women. I am willing to take any criticism for this, as it is rather shallow. I have found an ideal woman and yet I am unable to overlook the physical. Nevertheless, I have been down this road before. Up until a few years ago I have only ever been with skinny girls and this has left me extremely dissatisfied sexually. Even though I have had excellent connections with past girlfriends it inevitably comes down to the fact that I wish they were bigger. Would I be an idiot to date this girl?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Latest posts

Back