• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Roller Coasters-Do you fit?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerrypop

Supafly
Hi! Stan and I are going on our honeymoon in disneyworld in 2 months, and I've been thinking about rollercoasters. I LOVE them, but I weigh around.. .oh 270ish. Am I going to be all super disappointed that I can't ride on any awesome rides? OR, is there going to be a way that I can find out ahead of time if I'll fit on the ride? I don't want to be waiting in line for like 9 hours to get on a ride that my butt won't fit in. I know there's a billion things to do in disneyworld, but I DO want to go on some rides!! Input? (anything you can say especiallyabout disneyworld would be really helpful. Thanks!)

Latest posts

Back