• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sandie Gets Her CPAP Tomorrow!!!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne_Zitkus

Proud FA Since 1962
In case anyone is interested, the respiration therapist from Praxair will be coming to the house tomorrow around lunchtime to deliver and set up Sandie's CPAP machine.

:) :) :) :) :)

That's the good news. Now the not-so-good news:

I have to go back in and have a THIRD sleep study done. For some reason, they weren't able to get enough data on me when we were there last week. So I probably won't be getting my CPAP until later next week or the week after.....

Latest posts

Back