• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

saw the best things on campus this last week

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StarvingCollegeKid

Ive been lurking here for a while and i decided to post something. I go to college and everyone always talks of the freshman 15, (my favorite thing to see), well its hot here in Souther CA already and people are sheding thier winter clothes and putting on thier summer clothes they hid away for 6 months. Well i was riding the tram and i see this cute girl coming towards it, and she must have gained 30 lbs over the winter and not had time to buy new clothes (or maybe she wants to be fat) becuase everything she wore was tight, her sweats were tight, her shirt was tight and her fat gut spilled out of it so much that it was well above her belly button most of the time (but it looked as if at one time it fit, maybe the beginning of the semester). Even her bra underneth was tight and bulging. I hope she likes gaining, i think the next time i see her i might talk to her, because that was the hottest thing ive seen in a long time.

Also the other week, i was riding the elevator in the dorms and this big girl was in there (predicting size 20-24) and she was eating straight from the tub of ben and jerry's. I tell you college gaining girls are so beautiful.

Latest posts

Back