• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Scrummy pizza and local first tap beer

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Vickie

That's what I had for dinner last night.

I went to a local pizza joint for the first time since surgery (Moose's Tooth). I had pizza and a (small) beer. I've had pizza before but this was my first time having beer since surgery. I took it slow, got a little loopy (but truthfully I'm such a cheap date, it's not that much different than usual) but I did great. I was a little worried about the bubbles in the beer but didn't have any problems at all. It was delicious.

We had a nice night at a fun local pizza joint. So see? There is life with food after WLS. And the best part? Since I can no longer put away an entire small pizza, I have lots of leftovers! :D

Latest posts

Back