• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Scumbag Netflix/Has Anyone Seen "A Late Quartet?"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladyfa

OK, I'm still kinda new at posting, and not sure if this is the right forum, but I'm having people over for a Phillip Seymour Hoffman tribute movie night tonight, and I naively assumed Netflix would have, like, dozens of options (I *really* wanted to show "Love, Liza"). But no. There are FOUR titles, one of which he isn't even listed in the credits, and another is a documentary about J.D. Salinger. So aside from "The Talented Mr. Ripley," my only other option is "The Late Quartet," which I've not seen, nor have any of my friends. I don't have time to screen it today, so I'm wondering if anyone here has seen it, and if it's a good choice. It sounds pretty interesting, but if people are braving the cold to come over I want to make sure they have an awesome time. Fortunately, my sweetie has "The Big Lebowski" on DVD, so we're totally watching that. :)

Latest posts

Back