• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Seeking support

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jupiter

Hi everyone, this is my first post. I'm new to the experience of gaining but must say that is something I have thought and fantasized about for years. I have gained about 20lbs in four months putting me at around 170lbs. I have enjoyed this very much. I'm sitting on the fence so to speak about going further. I'm fairly tall so I don't think I look like a true 'fatgirl' yet,but I certainly do fantasize about looking that way. A large part of me really wants to cross this boundary, but certain fears are holding me back. I'm confused about what is the best thing to do. I have to admitt a large part of my fear stems from the potential reactions of other's in my life, if I continue to put on weight and end up at around 200lbs. I'm sure many of you have heard this same sort of speech from many others before in the same situation that I am in. Nevertheless I am still seeking support if anyone is interested in giving it. Thanks for listening. J

Latest posts

Back