• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Size differences...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twigster6ft6

just curious... how many of you are fascinated by size differences and physical contrasts?

as for me... such things have always intrigued me ever since i was a child.

i'm rather tall at 6'6"... with an unusually narrow and small frame. i'm extremely lanky/wiry built at 117 lbs. pretty much been this size since my mid-teens. i was a tall kid who grew consistently taller... 6' at 12, 6'4" at 14, and i stopped at 6'6" when i was 16.

i suppose in a way my interest in size differences evolved from the fact that so many people drew attention to my height and build... either comparing me to themselves or others. people would also compare me to this ideal size they thought i should be, too.

for a while i did try to grow bigger... and clung to a hope that i'd just naturally "fill out". but when that didn't happen, and when i realized that weight gain endeavors required much more time, energy and focus than i was willing to give... i eventually learned to accept my size. friends teasingly describe me as a "small tall"... and i have embraced that description! and i've grown to appreciate bucking against stereotypes and the expectations of others.

anyway... for me opposites attract. that's why i'm here! and a big part of that is my appreciation for size differences contrasts. where i am narrow, small and wiry... someone else is wide, big and thick. where i am angular, bony and lean... someone else is curvy, round and soft. where i am light... someone else is heavy.

sort of a yin-yang perspective! it's hard to describe, though.

as regards those who purposefully gain weight stems... my interest is due in part out of jealousy, admittedly. i guess i still have a few issues about being so damn scrawny.

but mostly i do just have this attitude of celebration for the simple fact that they ARE able to get larger and heavier. the same goes for my appreciation of those with a big appetite.

hope this isn't too weird of a thing to share here... i figure i'd just dive in and be open about it! :)

Latest posts

Back