• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sizing at Eddie Bauer?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Eddie Bauer carries some women's clothes up to a 3x (at least on-line, I've never seen anything bigger than an XL in stores), so I'm hoping someone here has some experience with them.

I'm looking at getting their flannel lined jeans for my wife, for winter coziness. But I'm not sure how their sizes compare to, say Lane Bryant or other major plus sizes chains. My wife would be a 16 or 18 in pants from Addition-Elle up here, and I think their sizes run similar to LB. However by Eddie Bauer's size chart she'd be probably a 20 (actually their size chart only lists the XL and XXL ranges, covering 16-18 and 20-22 respectively, but the jeans are in numerical sizing--pretty stupid, but I'm assuming the bottom number in the range is for the smaller of the two sizes).

Plus, while they do have curvy, slightly curvy, regular, and straight fits, and they list how those adjust the size chart....these jeans are instead called a 'boyfriend fit' which they don't list the adjustments for.

So....anyone with experience with their size/fit?

Latest posts

Back