• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

So I went to see a thereapist...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheNowhereMan

Rambling Rover
I've been having some personal issues and thats all I'd like to say and I went to see a thereapist who decided to crack open my noggin and see what makes me tick and how my childhood was an so on the usual stuff. In the process he dug up a few memories I had repressed and I think they kinda explain how the mind of an FA works. All though it could just be me but anyway here we go. The one that draws my attention the most is that when I was little maybe 5-7 range I would play with my mother's friend's daughter and would play Nutcracker, like the christmas story and she was the princess and I was the evil Rat King who would kidnap her and then feed her all the sweets from Sugerplum Kingdom or whatever and she would stuff pillow down her cloths to look fat, along with other games where she did the same. I don't remember any of the details just that basic but it hints that a like of larger women isn't something we neccisarly decide to like but only decide to accept. I just think it's interesting that things like this are prominent even at a young age.

Latest posts

Back