• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

so my girlfriend wants me to gain

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

applemac

I have always been very thin, (currently a little under 140lbs. at 5' 10"). My girlfriend on the other hand is fairly chubby and also very pretty:wubu: She has said a few times that she would like it if I gained 20 pounds or so, and I would really like that too. I've been trying but it seems like no matter what, I can't put on any weight. She's suggested trying some weight gain formula etc. but I figured I would ask you guys if you had any tips. But she is going on vacation for about a month, and I think it would be pretty great if I put on a few by the time she got back... even greater if she did the same haha.
Anyway, I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back