• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

So where does it go?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kateri_karui

I'm currently slogging through a potentially lengthy (heck, already getting long) story, and was JUST thinking about posting part one...
...when I realized I'm not really sure where it belongs. >_>

I mean, it's a multi-part story...and it's a BHM story...and it TECHNICALLY involves magic, but that fact is barely touched upon near the beginning of the tale, and no explanation is offered for QUITE a long time, long enough that it nearly feels like this might just be a quirk of life, and in fact a semi-realistic story. Doesn't help that it moves rather slowly (not just the beginning-- I'm on part three and the protagonist still doesn't have too much to show for his increased consumption; sue me, I like development). However, once the supernatural elements are brought to everyone's attention (characters and readers alike), I presume there'll be no avoiding them. So would such a story belong in the fantasy/sci-fi section? Or, due to the generally realistic setting and scenarios in the bulk of the story (as far as I know at this point, anyway! being a WIP, stuff is subject to change), should I shuffle it into BHM or multi-part?

...Yeah, I could probably just figure this out on my own and, if my judgment was HORRIBLY FLAWED, then the story could just be moved. :rolleyes: But it doesn't hurt to ask around. ^_^ Thaaaaanks~

Latest posts

Back