• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Some people shouldn't be allowed dogs

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma

*Ok this isn't a nice post so if you're uneasy about animals being hurt then don't read.*

Today my friend and I had drove up to st. annes to look at a car which she had seen parked on the road for sale. It's on a very busy main road that runs near the seafront. We got out of the car and were looking at another when my friend saw a woman let her dogs out of the front door into the front garden. (It DIDN'T have a fence and let out straight onto the pavement which lead onto a very busy road. My friend nudged me and I turned around to look at the dogs running straight towards the road.
The woman was just slowly walking down the path as the dogs ran into the road. I took a step towards to road to see if I could try and stop any traffic while the dogs got off the road. But I wasn't in time. The smaller dog narrowly missed getting hit on one side of the road and but it was scared now and I closed my eyes just in time to avoid seeing it but I heard the screach of the breaks and the dog yelping.
The car drove off. The woman wasn't doing anything and my friend had gone to the other side of her car because she couldn't bear seeing the dog. The dog was laying half on it's back with it's back legs in the air crying. The other dog was running around the road still. So I ended up screaming at at my friend because I couldn't see to the hit dog and catch the other one and try and stop another car from hitting one of them. She came to her senses as the dog that had been hit jumped up and ran back to the house crying and we managed to catch the other one and take it back to the woman who kept releasing it again and again.
Now I half understand why she didn't do anything when the dogs got run over because she might have been in shock. But why the ****ING HELL did she let her dogs go running out? It wasn't just like they'd escaped, she wasn't trying to get them back. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Sorry just needed to vent.

Latest posts

Back