• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Someone stole my lunch...a fat girls revenge!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

The Emotional Cook
My lunch was spring rolls, crab rangoon, orange beef and szechuan chow main and a big thick double chocolate brownie!

I go to get and my containers were empty. OMG I was so mad, I was very hungry lol So instead of bitchin' at the boys...I went into the office and said "someone stole my lunch and I will find out in about 30 minutes and then that person is gonna buy me the same meal at the most expensive god damn chinese restaurant"
A guilty man's face looks at me and said "What is gonna happen in 30 minutes"
I said "he won't have problems going to the bathroom. My grandmother made that brownie especially for my daughter and I'm only suppose to give her a spoonful, as the whole brownie will be explosive"
The guilty man said "How would one stop that?"
"nothing, I hope the sucker suffers severly."
He left to go on break, and then like 30 minutes late a chinese delivery for me came...Much more than I brought to work.
The I laughed in a very evil way and said "I'm such a liar, that brownie was totally safe to eat suckers"
Everyone laughed and I didn't even share the chinese food, I have tons left over lmao!
The moral of my story, don't mess with this fat girls food!!;)

Latest posts

Back