• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Something that I stumbled onto at another site...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raider X

I'm very sure that this question has been answered so since I know I may have missed the answers, maybe you can enlighten me. I found this on an dating site for BBW's and it made me think:

I too have gotten an education here. I had no idea how sensitive women are when asking "just why I am attracted to a BBW".

I have received emails asking why I want a BBW, and what I like about a larger woman. I have no problem replying to emails and responded.

I like women...have dated all types of women. I enjoy a very curvy voluptuous woman, which isn't to say if a very thin woman was amazing I would discount her. To me Oprah is perfect the way she is. Jessica Simpson is cuter chubbier than skinny like she was in the Dukes of Hazard. There are plus sized models that are perfect. Carnie Wilson is beautiful somewhere in between her heaviest and her thinnest.

The point to this post is I am amazed at how angry women are when they read that. I have been blasted in emails suggesting I don't really want a BBW, asking if I am aware that BBW are bigger than Oprah, etc. I had no idea being honest was a bad thing. Don't women who wear a 14 and up shop in plus size stores? Am I a shallow BBW hater if I don't like an extremely large woman?

A friend of mine told me that there is a woman who is full figured, BBW, and there are SSBBW. How is a man to know the difference when the definition varies from person to person?

The funniest part of all of this is the emails usually start with compliments to me about MY looks. LOL...WE all have preferences, and I find it interesting that women who feel they are bigger than I described are mad that I have a preference after they show they do too when contacting me.

Are some of you offended by all the terms used here on this site (or others...)? I think if everyone was treated equally, then these terms wouldn't exists nor will people in general be judged for liking what you like.

Latest posts

Back