• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

SSBBW DuckGoddess Art from '81!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ned Sonntag

Outermost Hoodoo Doctor
On the NedBlog http://www.capecodtoday.com/blogs/index.php/Sonntag/
To accompany last week's old SCREW cover this is the other really good one from the period, maybe '81, Somehow this corresponded to a traditional Korean duck-goddess, such that all the Korean news dealers in NYC put a bundle of these, art side up in their doorways to bring good luck. Al Goldstein was pleased by a spike in sales that week! This presaged my cover art for DIMENSIONS Magazine that began in '85, and depicts my wife Katy; we'd just moved in together. My Ice Age Mythology/Archaic Revival theories about the Paleolithic worship of Willendorfian Venuses were striking a chord of recognition with folks of a far-flung culture...

dukbarel.jpg

Latest posts

Back