• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Starbucks "Via" Instant Coffee

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
I had some Via delivered with my Peapod order tonight. Anyone tried it yet? I got the Italian Roast and the Colombia Medium Roast I have a couple of friends who are coffee drinkers,\ and I am between coffee makers at the moment, so I thought it would be a good thing to have in the house.

Anyone have an opinion on the stuff? I did google it and it's gotten mixed reviews. But I am guessing it will be better than nothing for the coffee addicts in my life. :p

Latest posts

Back