• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Street Food Pics!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LovelyLiz

Okay...so, I love street food. When I travel, either out of state or abroad, or even in my own city, I often love eating the street food way more than the fancy restaurants.

I remembered how true this was today when I got my lunch from a couple of street vendors. (Okay, to be totally forthright, the fruit was from a vendor on the street, but the tamale was from the trunk of a guy's car in the dollar store parking lot. I'm classy like that.)

This fruit is really popular out here in L.A. - it's a bunch of different fruits with chili powder, salt, and lime juice. SOOOOO good. I'm addicted. And the other one is just a cheese and jalapeno tamale (it's hard to see the cheese in the photo, tho). Delicious.

So, what's the street food like where you live? Let's see it!!!

Latest posts

Back