• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Stuffed & filled up almost to explosion!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pauline

I wish someone could peek into my brain & tell me why i am so conflicted about getting bigger & getting smaller! I have a chest cold right now & typically when im sick i have no appitite....i got up this morning & had a few cups of hot chocolate. Later on i had some warm green tea....yum, tastes so good! So i start thinking hmm i could do good on another "diet" this way. Why did about an hour later did i become famished and eat the house empty?? I think i ate more than i normally would when im NOT sick! I had a bowl of beef & barley chunky soup, oyster crackers, 7-up, sherbet ice cream, a few candy corns, a few banana moon pies, some cottage cheese & corn chips (a wonderful combination as chip & dip), then i sat here a bit watching TV and next thing i know i am eating ham & cheese melted into a few flour tortilla's... another of my favorites, followed by strawberry cheesecake ice cream & sunkist orange soda. As soon as that wore down a bit i was searching for something else. I ended up having a banana, a apple, some cheez-it's & some left over baked chicken with potatoes & gravy from last night! Now, its time for bed and im about to burst! Im am so full & filled up i dont know how i will waddle into bed...and then...will it hold me?!? Lol! I am bad! Why do i complain of constant knee pain, shortness of breath & not living life enough and then enjoy the very thing that causes it so much? I think i need my head examined! Does anyone seriously know why im like this? By the time i get to bed and have some belly relief from the fullness, i will be dreaming of what i can have at my 3am potty break since i know there is lots of yum-yum's in the fridge waiting for me? I really have to make up my mind & i want to so bad...but dang I LOVE FOOD!!! Maybe i need to check into a food prison where they serve me only what i need. I dont know but i enjoy this big, round, soft body of curves one minute and the next minute i want to be small and be out there dancing & playing baseball! Pray for me friends....im so conflicted!
~Paulee :kiss2:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sevenhundredpoundclub

View attachment paulee pole.jpg

Latest posts

Back