• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

SweetTooth Couture - up to 6x

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
Just wanted to share an (so far) exceptionally good experience with an online place.

I've had my eye on this place for a while: http://www.sweetoothcouture.com/

But, working and all, the clothing is appealing to me, but not altogether practical. Most things on there go to a 4x standard. However, she does up to a 6x, which I just recently found out.

So, I wanted this coat (it comes in about 5 colors, and the crinoline is optional, and comes in about 10 colors - I'm getting a different combo than this): (the fur is NOT part of the coat)
http://www.sweetoothcouture.com/product/gumdrop-empire-waist-coat
View attachment a.jpg

The woman who owns the boutique, Rachel, has been sooooo amazingly nice and awesome. She's customizing the arms for me because the standard 6x arms are a bit too small for me (they are up to a 20" bicep and mine are 25"). The customization fee is very reasonable, and about equivalent to what you'd pay a tailor to make that level of alterations (taking arms off, extra fabric, changing arm holes, etc).

It will be about 3.5 weeks before I get it, but I'll be sure to post pictures and a review when I do.

I'm SO psyched. Can't wait!!

I found her willingness to work with outsizes really wonderful and she's been incredibly nice and accommodating while we figured out the details.

Latest posts

Back