• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Bottomswells: Crush on the Neighbors- by Coop (SSBBW, SSBHM, Revenge, Squashing)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coop

Proud owner of Megas
- The second of three stories about a massively obese couple and their positive outlook on life.

The Bottomswells: Crush on the Neighbors

By Coop

[Author's Note: For this story I decided to use Jake(JMJ)'s writing format with scripting (Hope that's ok Jake!)]

Brendan: Honey....I think my clothes are getting tight again.

Alice: Didn't you just buy those clothes last week?

Brendan: I know, but I guess I might have outgrown them.

Alice: You really need to cut back on the sweets dear. Your stomach is so big that not even a circus tent can keep it all covered. Not that it's a bad thing.

Brendan: Well, look who’s talking, Alice. I don't think those stretch pants can hold that big butt of yours.

It was true.....the Bottomswell's lifestyle of eating and gluttony have caused their clothes once again to become tight. The buttons on Brandon’s shirt were on the verge of popping and Alice's gigantic bottom pushed the fabric of her pants to their limit. But this was a normal thing for them. Their weights usually hovered around the 500 range and they try not to go over 600 but it was becoming increasingly difficult. Alice called the shopping network and had a new set of clothes delivered to them.

Brendan: You know Alice.....remember when I first told you about my desire...that you wanted to be apart of it.
Alice: Yes...I truly enjoyed getting fat with you. It's the greatest experience I ever had. All the new curves to explore, the way my fat feels against yours, it's so arousing.

Brendan got that look in his eye again, the look which is usually accompanied by a massive hard on. Alice knew the look all too well, usually sex follows afterward. Alice grabbed Brendan’s wide stomach and shook it gently; as she spoke she turned around and wiggled her hips against his stomach.

Alice: Brendan.....I want you to take that big gut of yours....and press it against my massive ass as you take me from behind. I want you now!

Brendan: Yes m'am!

The hippo sized couple raced into the bedroom and began to have wild passionate sex. This too was part of their lifestyle. As they grew fatter, their sex life blossomed into something beautiful and wonderful. However, not everyone felt this way. Next door, the Smiths were asleep. They both work during the night and sleep during the day. This was rather an inconvenience for them as they tried to sleep, the loud noises from the Bottomswell's bedroom kept them awake. This really angered Jessica the most. She tossed and turned in her bed then got up angrily.

Jessica: Darn it! Those fat slobs are at it again aren't they!

Phil: Looks like it. Can't they ever stop just once.

Jessica went to the window and moved the curtains and saw the two making out lovingly.

Jessica: Look at them. How disgusting. I can't believe anyone could let themselves go so badly. How can anyone get that fat!?

Phil: Let it go, dear. Just come back to bed.

Jessica: I can't sleep! Listen to how loud they are! They have no respect for anyone else. Anytime they come over they eat us out of house and home, they are too loud when I'm trying to sleep, and now I can't get back to sleep, thanks to them.

Phil: What do you plan to do then?

Jessica: I'm going over there and giving those two pigs a piece of my mind! Let's go, Phil!

Jessica Smith got dressed and headed over next door. Jessica was rather thin with a 100-pound body. She was very negative towards fat people and felt that they were inferior to her. Her husband, while 20 pounds heavier, looked rather slim. He was indifferent, but usually sided with his wife as to not incur her wrath. Jessica was quite manipulative, cruel and downright nasty.

Meanwhile the Bottomswells were enjoying themselves with rousing anal sex. As Brendan thrust his swollen manhood into his wife's large round ass, it bounced and jiggled wildly. His gut was also shaking wildly as he went in and out.

Alice: That feels good! FASTER, BRENDAN, FASTER! GO HARDER! MAKE ME ORGASM NOW!!!!

Brendan went faster and harder. Alice's huge ass bounced up and down as her husband pressed his massive stomach to it. The bed managed to hold its own and keep to two giants on it as they had sex. Jessica pounded on the door loudly but the sounds of Alice's moaning drowned her out. The two eventually climaxed and collapsed on the bed, which, surprisingly, was still intact.

The two cuddled a little bit before hearing Jessica's loud pounding. Still tingling from sex, they were a bit disoriented so they didn't really notice what it was at first. Then the pounding got louder and it was accompanied by a voice.

Jessica: I know you're in there! Come answer the door!
Alice: Great....we woke her up again.

Brendan: You want to answer it, Alice?

Alice: Might as well.....she isn't going to go away.

Alice and Brendan got dressed and went to the door, they saw an angry Jessica at the door.

Alice: Jessica.....what is it this time?

Jessica: You know what this is about. You fat slobs keep me awake like always! I work at nights and don't need to hear you two doing who knows whatever!

Alice: If you have problems with it, then go somewhere else.

Jessica: How about you lose some weight then. Maybe you two won't be as loud.

Alice: I don't like your attitude, dear. I think you should leave.

Jessica: What I don't like are you and your equally fat husband! Look at you. You're disgusting, misshapen, and obese. You look like a fat cow!

Brendan than came to the door and addressed Jessica firmly.

Brendan: I don't like the way you are treating my wife. Leave now.

Jessica: And you! You are just as bad as she is. I mean look at your stomach! I bet you can't even see your penis anymore!

Alice: At least we have sex! Unlike you guys!

This sent Jessica into a rage and tried to lash out at them but her husband Phil held her so she couldn't.

Jessica: Let me go, Phil! I want to tear her apart now! Let me go!

Phil: Uh...you have to excuse my wife....she's been a bit cranky lately. I'm sorry to have bothered you. We'll leave now. Let's go, dear!

Phil dragged Jess back to their house and let her go. She slapped her husband hard in the face.

Jessica: Why did you do that!? I had them right where I wanted them!

Phil: Jess....you are 100 pounds. They both weigh a combined total of 1000+. You'd be a rag doll to them. Listen, Jess....we really don't need this confrontation. We could just move to the other part of town.

Jess: No! They are the ones who are going to move! And I have a plan to show the world just how disgusting these fat blobs really are!

Phil: Please Jess....let's not do this.

Jess: Shut it, Phil! I'm going to have my way! One way or another!

Whenever Jessica wanted something she would do everything in her power to get it. Step on people, take advantage of a situation, and exploit others for her personal gain. She had the makings of a corrupt business woman. She was going to use her abilities to make the Bottomswells move out.

Her plan is a simple one. She would fake an apology and offer to make the two of them dinner. As they made pigs of themselves she would record the whole thing, then blackmail them into moving out or have the footage uploaded onto the internet so the whole world could laugh at them. In order for the plan to work she would have to wait a day to make it look convincing.

Phil, on the other hand, was against the idea but had no choice but to follow through with the plan. They would begin the preparations after they got home from their jobs.

Alice and Brendan were eating a big hearty breakfast in the living room when the phone rang. Alice answered the phone. It was Jessica.

Alice: Hello.

Jessica: Alice, it's me Jessica. Listen....I want to apologize for my behavior. I know I might have been a bit harsh on you, but, it's just that I needed some sleep. It's okay now, though.

Alice: Oh, really?

Jessica: Yes. Look. To show no hard feelings, I want to invite the two of you over for lunch.

Alice: Well, that's very nice of you. We'll be over at 12.

Jessica: Thanks. I knew you'd understand.

Alice hung up the phone and waddled back onto the couch next to her hubby and playfully rubbed his stomach.

Brendan: Who was that, sweetheart?

Alice: The bitch next door. She wants to invite us over for lunch later. I think something's up though.

Brendan: Well, it IS free food.

Alice: Yeah, that's true. But we should be on our guard in case she's planning something. In the meantime....how about you and I have some after breakfast sex?

Brendan: Of course, my dear.

to be continued ...

Latest posts

Back