• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Road to Power - by Dweazel (~BBW Domination, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dweazel

~BBW Domination, ~XWG - - unemployed college grad aspires to life in the fat lane

[Author note: Hi this is my real first attempt at story writing. this is just setting the mood for the story and is the first chapter. if you could read it and provide constructive criticism (please note i am not going for realistic figures or measurements etc this is pure fantasy) it would be very much appreciated and also if you think i shouldn't give up my day job then haha no problem put that on as well oh and apologies for spelling and punctuation]

THE ROAD TO POWER
by Dweazel

Stacy was a young ambitious woman. Having left college with a business degree she wanted more to life than what her now expired student days had offered. She moved to the London and began planning.

Being 5ft 3in she felt and rightly so that she was a small fish in a big pond. Her features were very defining with long flowing dark brown hair, hazel eyes and slightly chubby soft cheeks. She yet was in no way overweight for her age with a size 8 frame mother nature had graced her with an ample bosom that when breathing deep heaved out as if ready to burst from her chest.

At 22 she felt she was ready to take on the world although maybe the world wasn't ready for her as with the recession hitting the city hard she was just another run of the mill job applicant with a degree, desperate for work. She never had much money and hated having to pray that her account wasn’t over the limit.

She managed to get a job as a retail assistant for a large department store, which kept the bank manager happy and the rent paid; she could also work overtime there. This meant she could save up some money and go out in town. She was desperate to snare a top flying executive who could provide her with the lavish lifestyle she so craved.

Having dated several men and being left disappointed she knew what she wanted in a man and what he must bring to the table. No one would get further than a meal at a restaurant until she found him.

Meanwhile at nighttime Stacy was having recurring dreams.

Standing in her large board room in front of 20 of her executives shouting at them all demanding more from their performance otherwise they would be gone. A warm feeling came over her from the sense of power she possessed and how cowering each exec was in front of her.

That warm feeling intensified when she checked herself in the mirror, her shirt was straining from the belly which was rotund , yet this was not the definitive feature of her, nor was it her chubby cheeks, deep brown eyes or beautiful flowing locks. It was her ponderous breasts heaving like two airbags in which her shirt was barely straining to hold them.

She also noticed that the more irate she became the bigger this feature seemed to get.

Stacy felt pleasure whilst dreaming of her appearance and even more so when she looked below her waist to check out her ass which was at least 5 times the size of her current one fitted tightly into a skirt and hugging every inch of her body shaped liked to massive globes. Remembering the dream Stacy muttered to herself “this is the epitome of a true woman.... I will become her.”

It was another day in the department store and Stacy was day dreaming more and more about her future aspirations when this was abruptly interrupted by the assistant manager Steve asking her for private chat.

Steve: “Stacy I’ve called you in today to let you know we have had a memo from head office and we are currently having discussions with our HR. However it would appear we are being forced to shrink our staffing levels to reduce costs”

Stacy: “What do you mean shrink?”

Steve “I’m really sorry Stacy however I am being forced to let you go. You can work for 4 more weeks and if in that time you’ll get a job elsewhere no problem. If anything comes up in the meantime you will be the first to know. You can go home today to get your head straight”

Stacy left work and wondered if she was truly saddened by the news or relieved that her monotonous lifestyle had been broken. She decided to go to McDonalds and pig out. Pig out she did, spending two hours in McDonald's and still not deciding whether she was comfort eating or this was as a celebration. She repeatedly ordered more food sat down and plotted how she would become the most powerful women in the city.

One month passed, her job was history, but the Mcdonald's binge appeared not to be a one off. Stacy has become accustomed to eating in fast food takeaways; justifying how cheap the food was and that she was saving money, she had also began drinking heavily the results from both had become apparent. Her stomach began jutting out and was creating an expanding muffin top over her sweats. The latter were beginning to look tight on her, in particular around her ass which was pushing out to the limits and had began swaying as she walked down the street.

One morning she woke up after another one of the dreams and began feeling herself all over and whispering “bigger, mmmm I want more.”

At that moment she knew her growing figure was what she wanted; she was so hot feeling her clit which was tingling in anticipation, although with no job and her finances again looking sparse again she still wondered what she was going to do.

(continued in post seven of this thread)

Latest posts

Back