• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

This is a painful thing for me....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Obesus

Designated Fat Holy Man
I tried to start a Fat Pride Meet-up group here in San Francisco, but I couldn't even get anyone to RSVP a "No" for any of the meetings...so I wound up with a few interested people, but no one really interested enough to actually show up! A few times I ran into friends from the art world, so we had a jolly old time, but the fat folk couldn't commit or show. It now costs $19 a month to run a group and I just hate to plug out that much for nothing...is there anybody at all who could actually commit to a meeting a month in San Francisco? The City has a reputation as a wild and crazy place, but it is not all that fat-friendly and I think most fat folk here tend to be non-activist...I would try again if I felt there was the slightest hope of some actual activity!

Latest posts

Back