• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

This is frustrating (fiance wants to be muscular)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Novelist

My fiance has always been a thin guy... which is okay... the only two body types I'm attracted to are "soft" (in all its forms, LOL) and "skinny." Problem is, lately he's gotten it into his head that he wants to be muscular. :doh: I can't be attracted to someone who's muscular. I just can't stand it. It grosses me out.

But I love him dearly. I can't imagine not being attracted to him anymore. I've stated my views on it and he really doesn't care. Is "I really, really don't like muscles, Andy" not clear enough?? He feels insecure, like he can't protect me because he's so lanky, which I understand. But I really don't care. I think he could protect me just fine, he's pretty strong, as am I. His sister is a little chubby and their mother harasses her constantly, so if he went that route, she'd bug him too. I'd find him even hotter if he were softer, but his metabolism is like a space rocket. LOL. (He's only 23.)

What should I do? I've considered all-out sabotaging, but isn't that mean? :doh: I'm at a loss, he's not listening to reason! :rolleyes: I've tried everything and I'm already really turned off. We're perfect for each other otherwise. We're building an amazing life together. Just.. he's got his mind fixated on being ripped and it's so incredibly.. gross. Just the idea of it. Urh. Am I being shallow?? I mean, it's not like he can't help being muscular. He can help it. He's doing it deliberately.

And no, I will not "withhold anything" from him. I think that's cruel and not a way to solve anything.

I cut my hair the way he likes it and I wear things he thinks look nice on me. I try to be attractive for him at all times. He's typically the same way. So I feel like I've been totally slapped in the face here.

Latest posts

Back