• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Three Wishes for Serena.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

home

Sailor Moon is The Property of Naoko Takeuchi and Others. Please Don't Sue. This is Sailor Moon Fanfiction. And yes, there will be WG here, but I don't want to Spoil The Surprise.

Serena was now 18 Years Old and in College. Darien had Stayed with her until she was 18 and then Returned to America to become a Doctor. Serena was now Old Enough to Deal with it. Although Sometimes she did get Sad. But her Friends would Cheer her up. Setsuna had said because of the Actions of Wiseman and Galaxia while under The Influence of Chaos, the Future was no Longer Set. Rini would still come to Exist. But Rini's Memories of the Future might Change. Other than that, the Sailor Scouts now had a Future which was their's to Choose. So, Serena might not be Queen, and Darien might not be King. And Serena was Glad of it. Amy had gone to Germany to Become a Doctor. Lita had gone with her to Pursue Cooking Courses. And Mina was Worldwide Trying to become a Singing Superstar. Rei had Decided to stay in Japan to help out at The Shrine, and help her Granpa. And Haruka, Michiru, Setsuna and Hotaru were Busy with their Lives. So, that just Left Rei and Serena, and there were no Threats right now. And before the Others had Left, Amy had Increased The Communicators to Be able to Reach other Countries. And they had all Learned to Teleport on their own, so they could be back in Japan in a Minute if a New Enemy Appeared. And Luna and Artemis had Learned to Become Human and go back and Forth Between Human and Cat Form. So, they were just Travelling around Spending Time with Each other. They wanted Diana to Exist.

So, for now it was just Rei and Serena. Serena still Hung out with Molly and Melvin. But she and Rei had Strengthened their Close Friendship.

Everything was Normal, until Serena's Parents Introduced Serena's "Cousin" Christine.

'Uh-Oh, is this another Daughter from The Future?', Serena Thought.

At First Rei was the most Suspicious. But soon, Christine was Hanging out with them. And Serena and Christine became Good Friends. Serena and Christine were Living Together. Serena found it Strange that Christine Slept in the same Bed she did. And Christine and her took Baths Together. But, her Parents found it Normal. Serena knew she should be more Questioning of that. And she sometimes woke up to be Holding Christine, and Christine Holding her. But it was just Normal.

Now, things Continued, everyone had fun. Then one night Christine woke Serena in The Middle of The Night. Serena was Older and More Mature, and able to get up. Christine Explained that she was not Serena's Cousin, that she had Hypnotized Serena's Parents. Serena Sighed and asked if Christine was her Daughter from The Future. Christine asked what Serena was Talking about? Serena said: "Never Mind.", and Serena was Relieved. And Christine went on. Christine was an Alien. And she was Soon to be Crowned Empress of her Planet. But, it was Tradition, before taking on your True Job, you go have Fun. Christine Scoured the Planets for the Person who could show her Clean Fun, and Found Serena. Serena asked if it was because she was The Moon Princess? Christine didn't Understand. And once again Serena said: "Never Mind.", and told Christine to go on. Christine Explained that she had simply wanted to have fun with Serena. But, it was also Tradition that before Leaving, within Reason and Power, that Three Wishes be Granted to The Host. Serena Told Christine she did not have to do that. Christine Insisited: IT was Tradition. Serena told Christine she didn't have any Wishes right now and would have to think about, except that Christine stay. Christine told her, she had to go, she was needed as Empress on her Planet, her time on Earth was just about up.

Serena asked Christine to stay a Few more Days and Serena would think about it. Christine was a bit Miffed, but then Smiled. She would stay.

Now, things could have gone many different ways. Except Serena was coming home late one night and Decided to take a Shortcut. Two Guys popped out, took her Brooch, and one guy made the Comment that Serena was: "Too Small to do anything about it."

Serena told the others. Lita Teleported back to Japan and got Serena's Brooch back. They had Decided to not Involve the Police. Then Lita left once again.

But, this made Serena decide her Wish. She told Christine she wanted the Ability to Gain and Lose Weight at Will. And she wanted to be able to Grow Taller and Smaller, at Will. Christine said those were Dangerous Wishes, but she was going to be Empress. And Serena was a Great Friend. Christine took out her Cell Phone, dialed a Really Long Number, spoke in a Strange Language. It sounded like she was arguing, then a gun appeared in the air. Christine took it in her hand as it Floated there, set it and blasted Serena, Serena felt different. Christine Spoke into the Phone again. The Gun Disappeared. Another Gun appeared in the Air. Christine smiled at Serena. A Warm Feeling Hit Serena. And Christine said: "Two Wishes Done. That's Four Actually, but we'll Count them as two. What is your Last Wish?"

Serena Thought: "Stay in Touch. Don't Forget me.", Serena then said after thinking a Minute.

"But, I am going to be Empress!", Christine.

"Just make some time for me, okay?", Serena.

Christine started to Cry. Went over and Hugged Serena, and then backed up. "I Will, and I don't have time to Explain all the Rules of your Wishes. I'll have to get in Touch to Explain them all. It is Tradition. But for now.... My People need me. And Tradition has been Upheld.", Christine spoke into her Cell Phone again. Said: "GoodBye.", with Tears in her Eyes. A Light surrounded Christine, and she was gone.

The next day, just like Rini, no one Remembered Christine, not even Rei. Serena Understood. And Serena Decided to not say Anything. Rei would Believe her. But, she wanted to Keep this Secret. She now had the Power to Shrink and Grow at Will, and Become Fatter and Skinnier at Will. She was going to have fun. And she would able to show Punks, she was not: "Too Small."

Latest posts

Back