• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Too Damned Fat

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToniTails

"so FLUFFY!"
"You're too DAMNED fat!"

It's all he could say. I drove the poor man to using obscenities.

"Why is it that you deem me too damned fat? Where's the prob, Doc? I'm healthy."

Oh it drives doctors INSANE when I say that! So therefor I say it a lot.

"That's right, I don't have any health problems and no matter how often you check my blood pressure, Doc...it's always gonna be perfect- sorry... i know you hate to be wrong, but...

"Excercise! Thou must excercisth!"

"Um... 'scuse me doc, but I walk everyday... I generally spend my weekends hiking and swimming if weather allows."

"There's no way..."

"Wanna get in a walking contest, Bucko? I leave my skinny friends panting miles behind me all the time...

"I also play sports."

"Gasp!"

"Let's shoot some hoops, Doc!"

The harrumphing could be heard for miles...

"I'll admit fat can interfere with a good volleyball or basketball game. Sure it's fun to watch big boobies bounce, but darn...it hurts and blocks vision! Thats what super powered sports bras are for!"

OOPS! Wait a tick! This thread should have a point at some point, right?

well, here it be!

It is possible to be fat and healthy at the same time...

And I love that!

How 'bout you?

Latest posts

Back