• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Too fat to lock up,man weighing 602 lbs avoids jail for food scam

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

russianrobot

Idle Chatter
Is it just me or are there a lot of these stories going around lately?

Serious all the negative stories from the "War" on childhood obesity,to Obesity worse than terrorism. Woman wants to go for a 1000,Obesity this and that....I think the size acceptance movement has made great strides in the last 20+ years but it seems now more than ever Fat people are becoming a certain type of pariah and can be blamed for all of society's ills.

Any thoughts?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...rge-Jolicur-The-43-stone-man-fat-lock-up.html

P.S. I am curious as well it seems a lot of UK papers feature these stories a lot. Is it me or do they? Maybe some people on that side of the pond can shed some light.

Latest posts

Back