• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Torrid

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisaml

Princess
So I went shopping at torrid.com for the 2nd time in 5 years. I love their clothes but I just got a job so I figured I would splurge on the clearance. So I got this Gir(Invader Zim) t shirt that is a 2 and I am normally a 22/24-4x in shirts. I really hope it fits because the little green dude is my homeboy. Does anyone know where I can get any plus size Invader Zim clothing, or the bondage pants? I miss the pants the most and they always go so fast and for way too much on E bay. I also got 2 corsets and this wicked lounging outfit that says "I Love My Booty" on the shirt, and "Bootylicious" on the pants. I love their underwear cause it is a better quality then Walmart and It doesn't seem so older ladyish. I now mostly have to shop at Torried, cause Dressbarn is too expensive, Fashion Bug is for an old clientele now, and Lane Bryant while cute, never has cheep pants above a size 24, and I am a size 26/28 in pants. Those clothes at Walmart are too expensive for the quality that you are getting, and they never have a sale. Target's plus sized section is a joke. I love Burlington Coat Factory because the clothes are a great price and they look cute and last a long time, I have had the same 3 pairs of pj pants for 6 years from them. I love Torrid the most though because you are getting the type of clothing that makes you look and feel sexy and adventourous. I have been dressing more sexy and daring lately because my hubby encourages it and he loves when I show it off. Plus I love when people think I am a hooker because I take it as a compliment because they think at my size I am good looking enough to work my body for the money. Anyways I love love love Torrid.

Latest posts

Back