• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Vatican scandal may touch pope

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
I saw this headline as I was leaving work and had to share it. It's just too damned funny.

Documents showing that Pope Benedic...o a Connecticut leader of a survivors’ group.

“It’s known that he certainly was responsible for (covering up) some of the sexual abuse cases that came up through the years,” Beth McCabe of Canton, a leader of Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests, said Thursday.

“That was the typical inaction — not protecting children and not pulling someone out of the priesthood that was clearly harming children.” The New York Times reported Thursday that two Wisconsin bishops urged the Vatican office led by then-Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger — now Pope Benedict — to let them conduct a church trial against a priest accused of molesting about 200 deaf boys, but the Vatican ordered the process halted, church and Vatican documents show.

I don't really have any commentary on the topic, but the headline ranks among my favorite unintentionally funny journalism moments.

Latest posts

Back