• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Vegas Vacation! Heeelp!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivy

more cake, please!
DimensionsModel
Sooooo this December, the third to be exact, I am turning 21! Since I am the last of all my friends to turn 21 (most of my friends are 23-27, I am the baby :(), and my boyfriend turns 21 a few days before me and he is the last of his friends to turn 21, we have decided to have a joint birthday celebration in Vegas!

So, I thought maybe a few of you who have been to Vegas could help me. I know everyone except for me was at the Vegas bash, and I know you all had to go to some awesome places and eat at some good buffets.. What do I need to put on our must do/must see/must eat list?

Also, hotels.. We've read about a million and one reviews on-line and they all contradict each other. So annoying.. So what do you guys think?

We are looking at staying at The Luxor, The MGM Grand, or The Bellagio. We found some really insanely good deals where we can get our hotel room for way less than we were expecting at those places, plus they look amazing. Of course, if you have stayed somewhere else and the rooms, service and everything else was amazing please let me know. We want to stay on the strip so keep that in mind.

Has anyone stayed at any of the above places? Were they size friendly? A few of my friends who will be attending are super-sized and get kinda winded after lots of walking, I know these hotels tend to be gigantic so are there benches where they could rest throughout the hotel if they got tired from walking? Which place has the best customer service? Prettiest rooms? I'm a sucker for a beautiful room.. I wanna take some nakey pics and I don't want no stinkin' floral print bedspreads!

Also, if anyone has any good websites bookmarked with fun things to do, reviews, whatever please send them my way! I’ve been to a million and one sites, but haven’t been very impressed with most of them.

Come on guys, help a sista out! :cool:

Latest posts

Back