• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Video Outrage: Utah Police Kill Marijuana Smoker in Own Home

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brooklyn Red Leg

Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!
The police had a no-knock warrant (though they forgot to bring it) to search for drugs. Busting down a citizen’s door quickly, loudly, and with overwhelming force is the standard. Sure, the guy they were looking for was a roommate who had already moved out (and they knew it), but it is so vitally important that we find and imprison people smoking weed at home that even a hastily-planned no-knock midnight raid without warrant paperwork is preferable to allowing one more joint to be smoked by a middle aged man in his own home.

Utah Police Kill Marijuana Smoker in Own Home

Video: Blair Shooting

Warning, that video is DISTURBING, I had reservations about posting a link to it for those that hadn't seen it. However, THIS and countless other incidents like it is why I find The (illegal) War on Drugs and those who support it to be vile. There was NO JUSTIFICATION whatsoever for that man to be shot by the Cops, period. They are cowards, one and all, for participating in this. They are no different, in my opinion, than the Stasi or the Gestapo. Yes, I just Godwin'd on the first post, but I don't care. A man lost that which is most precious, his LIFE, over a g$ddamn plant that shouldn't be illegal in the first place.

Any of you fools on this message board who state we are Free need to pull your heads out of your asses and realise this could be ANY of us. The cops make mistakes in drug raids ALL THE TIME! That will leave you or one of your family members (including a small child) in a puddle of blood, dying, over some goon in a State-issued costume getting his rocks off from firing his gun. All of you Gun Control forum people should look at the f&cking COPS first for disarmament before you even DARE to look at people like me and demand we give up our Natural Right to Self-Defense.

Latest posts

Back