• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Weeding out the mental midgets

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Les Toil

Seems like those moronic false alarmist chain emails are back again. You know the type of emails I mean:

"True story! The government has placed mini micro cams in every computer monitor made after 2001 and they're staring at you RIGHT NOW! Please pass this information on NOW!"

Or

"Please read! On July 3rd a massive email virus will destroy millions of harddrives around the world. The only way to prevent this from happening to you is to type in all caps between the months of May and November! Please pass this vital information on NOW!"

Be honest. Are you one of those people that are simply too friggin' lazy to invest two minutes into a google search to dispel that email stating cats that are fed peanut butter twice a week will live to be 60 years old??

Just this month I was forwarded three of these things. One stating Oprah banished Tommy Hilfiger from her show live and on camera for blatant racial remarks he made. Another stating the bill that allows African-Americans to vote will expire next month. And a third stating the U.S. government bungled up an attempt at biochemical warfare with Al Qaida and ended up contaminating every whale in the Atlantic ocean.

Sounds silly but these emails were sent to me by people I've come to believe were mentally sharp. As a matter of fact a number of these chain emails came from folks with college degrees which only goes to prove common sense is something you can't learn in a university.

Latest posts

Back