• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Weight gain after finding dimensions?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fat-Edd

As as follow up to Tarrella's post about all the beautiful fat rubbing of on her, I thought it would be interesting to see how many of us have gained since finding there forums.

I never really thought of myself as an fa till about 5 years ago. I was watching a random TV programme when all of a sudden a segment about Belly magazine apeared. It featured a photo session with 3 big bellied women and while on a break from posing the 3 of them were sitting eating with abandon and not being shy about it and I thought it was so sexy.

The next morning I found the Belly magazine website (sadly no longer there) and the links eventually brought me to Dimensions. I started reading the posts daily and relaxed my diet slightly.

As time wore on I found myself here much more often, 3 or 4 times a day usually and my eating was increasing too. so much so that by the end of last summer I'd gained about 60lbs on top of a 170lb frame. That was when I decided to just let go an enjoy myself. That decision has led to another 30lbs and I'm loving it.

So it's thanks to all the wonderful friendly people here for making me so comfortable.

I'd love to here everyones story about their time since fimnding dimensions.

Happy eating everyone. :eat1: :eat2:

Latest posts

Back