• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What are you doing during the ice/snow storm?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HotBBWnKC

I Just Wanna Live!
I know not all of you are involved, maybe you will be hit in the coming days, but what are you or will you do to pass your time while you sit trapped in your home for days on end? Luckily I went to the grocery store a few hours before the ice started falling and have spent a good amount of time cooking and snacking on some of my favorite comfort foods. Ahh I must make a list!!

-Chicken In a Biskit crackers and Cheddar Easy Cheese
-Fried pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy with organic corn
-Beef Vegtable soup, the thick and chunky kind by Campbells
-organic fat free milk and chocolate dougnuts...yuummm
-Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

Tomorrow I will make
-pancakes with lots of real butter and syrup with sausage links
-Rotini in a red sauce with Italian Sausage with some garlic cheese toast
-devils food cake with milk chocolate icing

I know this might be good for the foodee board, but I want to hear more than just what people are indulging on, I want to know what you do to pass YOUR time while confined to your home.

Latest posts

Back