• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What Do You Want, a Medal?!?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovelocs

Nunc est Bibendum
Today, I was discussing my job situation with a friend of mine, and we were talking about jobs which made us unhappy, and how it changed us. I started to talk about how much money I spend when I'm unhappy. She agreed, then she stopped, got that look, and asked:

"Mind if I ask you a funny question?"

"Ask me anything," I said.

"Do you think if you were happier you would...

eat...

less?"

I just looked at her. She had just finished politely noticing that I had had 3 leftover biscuits with jam (*gasp*). She claims to never get hungry, and tends to get sick after she eats. I'm six inches taller than her and a good 100 pounds heavier, and I'm a damn sight healthier, fat and all.

I continued to just look at her. Then I told her:

"No, I actually have a tendency to lose weight when I'm really stressed."

She told me she did, too, we went on to have a pleasant, silly conversation after that. I did not bust her upside the head with a skillet. I think I deserve a medal.

How have you won the medal of patience, tolerance, and non-violence toward clueless folk?

Latest posts

Back