• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What does an ideal relationship look like for you?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peregrine

It's difficult to balance trying to start a relationship with the way I've been wired since my earliest memories.

I used to be 145lbs with a 29 inch waist, but over the course of a couple years, I've intentionally gained up to 200 lbs with a 41 inch waist. My heaviest ever was 215, and I'm trying to get back up to that. As far as the future is concerned, I'd like to get up to 250-280. So, pretty chunky but not extreme.

My ideal shape would be a defined ball belly with a touch of softness combined with a bit of muscle.

I would like to eventually settle down with a woman who enjoys fattening a husband who likes to walk around shirtless. Sure, maybe society's ideal picture of a man isn't one with a protruding gut flashing around the house, but to me it sounds like heaven. 😁

Trouble is, how would I ever find a woman who would be into that irl? Odds may not be in my favor.

For the honeymoon, I think it'd be great to take a month-long cruise, my wife packing a larger pair of pants for me in preparation to stuff me full of food during the trip. Getting off the cruise, I'm 20-30 pounds heavier, and my old pair of pants has lost its button due to---pressure.

I'm into something very specific, and my future wife needs to be into that specific thing too. I don't think it should be the central focus of our relationship, but we do need to have that as common ground between us. I'd simply be miserable in a relationship where my wife was pressuring me to lose the belly I've worked so hard to form. Strange? Sure, but it happens to be the way I'm wired.

Has anyone else had a similar struggle?

Latest posts

Back