• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Where's the Paysite Model Manifesto?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben from England

So, in the last few years the bbw paysite industry business has boomed to the point that there are possibly hundreds of models floating around and several established brands promoting them. Some of you may already be aware, courtesy of a few of those irritating 'look at how relentlessly happy we are' pictures posted around these parts, that I am kinda tight with Sasha, who runs a paysite, and It's been fascinating seeing how the whole industry works.

One thing that surprises me is the the general lack of solidarity between the models. By this I don't mean bitch fests and all that crap, I mean more in terms of as a workforce. Whilst I would be (pleasantly) surprised to see any type of unionisation develop so quickly, the idea that some sort of organised group or exclusive forum would emerge is not outside the realms of possibility. I asked Sasha, she kinda shrugged and said 'Meh, I don't think it'd work out'. Here are a few of what I immediately thought of as possible benefits to some sort of protected forum (and no, God knows I'm not going so far as suggesting yet another board here. Could be anywhere.)

-Clothes trading
-Combating piracy
-Lists of creepers/con artist dudes
-Comparing webmaster deals - for the record, it may be some sort of taboo to discuss, but I was shocked at some of the deals offered by webmasters. Seriously, with models earning significantly less than 50% of profits made. Just appalling.

My question is, why do you think there hasn't been some sort of cooperative movement by the models? Is it the competitive nature of the industry? Apathy? I sometimes fear that the novelty of being able to make money off of your looks after being told that you aren't attractive your whole life makes the models undervalue their potential and be too thankful for the 'opportunity' presented. Obviously I like the idea. Thoughts?

Latest posts

Back