• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Why am i such a BIG, FAT girl?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pauline

Why are some of us dedicated fat girls? Why do i love to eat, why is it some of my most happiest times...at home, out on a shopping trip, at a resturant? Why do i think of food in the middle of the night when getting up to potty? Why do i LOVE making love to my beautiful hubby on full tummy because WE think the sex is best then? Why cant i say NO to food? Why have i eaten and gained so much that ive outgrown my car and now have to go everywhere by powerchair? Why do i save room at dinner time for a HUGE dessert.....every night? Why do i continue to over-eat even when i have knee pain EVERYDAY that could lessen if i lose weight? Why do i love my warm, soft, round curves? Why do they feel so homey, peaceful & cuddley? Why am i giving up my younger years when i could be dancing, riding a bike, taking long walks & going camping like i used to? Why do i stay indoors "wondering" what everyone else is doing? Why am i exsisting instead of living? Why am i so happy as long as there is food? FOOD, FOOD, FOOD.....why is food my life? I love life, i am NOT depressed, but i just wonder why is FOOD such a big part of my life? Does anyone know? :kiss2:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sevenhundredpoundclub

My beautiful son & i, on his 17th Birthday:

View attachment Dill & I.JPG

Latest posts

Back