• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

WHY do I *HATE* Doctors??????????????

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandie_Zitkus

In Rememberance
I'll tell you why.

My doctor in Colorado promised when we left the state that until we found a new doc here he would refill prescriptions for us. "We thought WOW what a great doctor we have." We figured it wouldn't take us more than a month or two to find a new doc.

*WRONG*

Our benefits just kicked in and it's only been 6 weeks since we moved here. Well, today I need 2 prescriptions refilled and our doc in Colorado refused them. Saying he had already refilled my meds twice. NO HE DID NOT!! But he has refused me. I'm livid and very very upset. BASTARD!

He won't even come to the phone!!!!!!!!!

I was under the impression a doctor ha to give you a months notice to stop care. This guy is a prick apparently.

I'm at a loss as to what to do now. Finding a new doctor is a nightmare on a good day. I'm sitting here crying while Wayne is at work trying to figure out what to do.

I know I'm being such a wimp - but how the hell can a doctor refuse to give a patient drugs that they need????

I can just add this to my list of reasons why I HATE doctors.

Latest posts

Back